#124 of 300
WHITE & Black
TOUR: Van Halen 2007-2008 North American Tour
Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland, OH
DATE PLAYED: 10-10-07
And The Cradle Will Rock
SETLIST.FM: October 10, 2007
This is a 2007 Charvel EVH Art Series guitar with a black and white pattern finish, played and signed by Eddie Van Halen on October 10th, 2007 at their Cleveland, OH tour date. These guitars feature a basswood body, bolt-on quartersawn Eastern hard rock maple neck with an oil finish, 22 jumbo frets, and a 25.5″ scale length. They come with a custom wound single EVH humbucker, original Floyd Rose tremolo and the D-Tuna, which lets you drop your low E string a whole step at a moments notice. The necks on these instruments really stand out, the oil finish is incredibly smooth and tonally gives a very snappy and bright sound due to the hard rock maple.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case and Trem Arm
Product Specs and Features
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Basswood Body
- Quartersawn Eastern Hard Rock Maple Neck
- 12″-16″ Compound Radius Maple Fingerboard
- 22 Jumbo Frets
- Original Floyd Rose Tremolo with D-Tuna
- Butt-Adjust Thumbwheel
- Direct Mounted EVH Humbucker
- EVH Tuners
- 8 lbs, 1 oz.
- .840″ Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .930” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
- WHITE with Black Artwork inspired by Ed’s 1978 “Eruption” Guitar Featured On Van Halen I
- Unique “Moustaches” Artwork
- EVH signed “Cleveland OH. – 10-10-’07” along with “Eddie Van Halen, Van Halen 2007” autographed in black marker.
- “Charvel Made In USA and EVH 124” stamped on the Neck Plate
- “Genuine EVH 00124” Hologram Sticker (attached on the back between the tremolo springs)
Case & Candy
- Custom G&G Quality Case with EVH Logo Inside
- Photograph of EVH Performing LIVE in Concert at Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland, Ohio!!
- Certificate of Authenticity Signed by Edward Van Halen and John Walker (Charvel Guitars)