#165 of 300
TOUR: Van Halen 2007-2008 North American Tour
Verizon Center in Washington, DC, USA
DATE PLAYED: 11-1-07
And The Cradle Will Rock…
SETLIST.FM: November 1, 2007
This is a 2007 Charvel EVH Art Series guitar with a red, black and white striped finish, played and signed by Eddie Van Halen on November 1st 2007 at their Washington, DC tour date. These guitars feature a basswood body, bolt-on quartersawn Eastern hard rock maple neck with an oil finish, 22 jumbo frets, and a 25.5″ scale length. They come with a custom wound single EVH humbucker, original Floyd Rose tremolo and the D-Tuna, which lets you drop your low E string a whole step at a moments notice. The necks on these instruments really stand out, the oil finish is incredibly smooth and tonally gives a very snappy and bright sound due to the hard rock maple. The guitar includes the original case, certificate of authenticity, and a glossy photo of EVH playing the exact guitar on stage.
Includes: Original Case, Trem Arm and Certificate of Authenticity
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Basswood Body
- Quartersawn Eastern Hard Rock Maple Neck
- 12″-16″ Compound Radius Maple Fingerboard
- 22 Jumbo Frets
- Original Floyd Rose Tremolo with D-Tuna
- Butt-Adjust Thumbwheel
- Direct Mounted EVH Humbucker
- EVH Tuners
- 8 lbs, 4 oz.
- .800″ Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .950” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
- RED with White & Black Striped Artwork
- EVH signed “Washington, DC 11-1-07” along with “Eddie Van Halen, Van Halen ’07” autographed with silver marker.
- “★ D.C. ★” Lettered Artwork in the center next to the pickup.
- “Charvel Made In USA and EVH 165” Stamped on the Neck Plate
- “Genuine EVH 00165” Hologram Sticker (attached on the back between the tremolo springs)
Case & Candy
- Custom G&G Quality Case with EVH Logo Inside
- Photograph of EVH Performing LIVE in Concert at Verizon Center in Washington, DC!!
- Certificate of Authenticity Signed by Edward Van Halen