#274 of 300
TOUR: Van Halen 2007-2008 North American Tour
Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, NJ
DATE PLAYED: 5-9-08
SETLIST.FM: May 9, 2008
Here’s a great 2008 Charvel EVH Art Series guitar with a black and white striped finish. These guitars feature a basswood body, bolt-on quartersawn Eastern hard rock maple neck with an oil finish, 22 jumbo frets, and a 25.5″ scale length. They come with a custom wound single EVH humbucker, original Floyd Rose tremolo and the D-Tuna, which lets you drop your low E string a whole step at a moments notice. The necks on these instruments really stand out, the oil finish is incredibly smooth and tonally gives a very snappy and bright sound due to the hard rock maple. This is a guitar played and signed on the May 9th, 2008 show in Atlantic City!
Includes: Original Hardshell Case and Trem Arm
Product Specs and Features
- Black and White Stripes Finish
- Basswood Body
- Quartersawn Eastern Hard Rock Maple Neck
- 12″-16″ Compound Radius Maple Fingerboard
- 22 Jumbo Frets
- Original Floyd Rose Tremolo with D-Tuna
- Butt-Adjust Thumbwheel
- Direct Mounted EVH Humbucker
- EVH Tuners
- 8 lbs, 1 oz.
- .840″ Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .930” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
- BLACK with White Striped Artwork (* REVERSE ’78 White & Black)
- WHITE Partial Pickguard
- “I WANT SOME TOO…” Lettered Artwork.
- EVH signed “Atlantic City, N.J. 5-9-08” along with “Eddie Van Halen, Van Halen ’08” autographed with silver marker.
- “Charvel Made In USA and EVH 274” Stamped on the Neck Plate
- “Genuine EVH 00274” Hologram Sticker (attached on the back between the tremolo springs)
Case & Candy
- Custom G&G Quality Case with EVH Logo Inside
- Photograph of EVH Performing LIVE in Concert at Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, NJ!!
- Certificate of Authenticity Signed by Edward Van Halen